James Hoyer is one of the most successful and experienced law firms representing whistleblowers, employees, and consumers nationwide. We prosecute the full spectrum of whistleblower cases including qui tam, SEC, IRS, CFTC & FIAFEA matters as well as all types of employment retaliation and consumer fraud claims.
The firm was named the 2015 , a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to combating government fraud. In 2018, the Taxpayers Against Fraud honored a James Hoyer client as the Whistleblower of the Year.
Our attorneys and investigators have helped recover more than $3 billion on behalf of consumers, taxpayers, and the government through whistleblower cases and class actions. Watch the video below to meet our attorney team or click here to learn about our firm.
The James Hoyer Difference
We believe getting control of the facts is the best game plan for success. Unlike other law firms, we have the unique staff and experience to deliver on this vision.
Our investigations lead to specific outcomes:
- rewards for whistleblowers;
- justice for consumers and employees; and
- effective aid for government agencies.
James Hoyer whistleblower clients took part in the . James Hoyer consumer clients have represented some of the largest class actions and have returned substantial recoveries to thousands of class members.
These successful outcomes are the result of the James Hoyer difference, which includes:
- former prosecutors, former FBI agents, and former investigative journalists working to uncover the facts that make the difference in your case
- veteran qui tam, employment, and consumer lawyer中国福利彩票手机下载安装s guiding you through the complex process based on decades of experience
- using innovative technology and our award-winning media production skills to present your case in the most persuasive manner possible
Individuals, organizations and government agencies turn to James Hoyer attorneys and investigators for our extraordinary fact-gathering and presentation abilities and hire us for our expertise in getting the job done.
Do you have a whistleblower, employment, or consumer complaint? Click here to contact中国福利彩票手机下载安装 for a confidential case review.